The following two days I blew up till my cheeks looked and felt like they were going to bust open. I seriously looked like some sort of alien creature, or in Rob's words, "Like you let loose for six months and only ate frosting." Hehe! Someone called our house on Monday and talked to Ellie, who told them mommy was resting at Nana's house because, "her cheeks blowed up." I refused to get my picture taken on those days, because every time I looked in a mirror I felt like crying (and sometimes did). Anyhow, I didn't actually write this post to complain. I'm now on day 4 and am still swollen, but mostly just bruised and sleepy and somewhat drugged up. So I haven't had the space of mind to blog. Excuse number two, in addition to our internet still being on the fritz!
Will post more updates on the cute ones in the family when my brain is off drugs!
6 comments:
Sorry to hear about your pain, swelling and bruising! I was hoping a picture followed with the worst of the swelling...must be the nurse in me coming out =) Quick healing to you!
Ouch! I was back in school the next day after I got mine out, so I guess my experience wasn't nearly as bad, although my friends did call me "Chippy" for a few days because my cheeks were swollen like a chipmunk. I missed you on Monday and I pray it's all better very soon! :)
OH NO!! Hope you feel better soon Jax.
Oh man, that's rough! At least you know you won't have to do that again!
Oh no! Oh I feel for you! I hope you are able to be off those drugs right quick and back to smiling and laughing at all the silly things your kids do.
Praying you'll feel better soon!
aw poor you! all 4 huh? ouch! sorry this is late, but I am sure you're all good and recovered now! yay! =D
Post a Comment