Treasuring the blessings, one by one...

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Busy Week!

Hi Folks! Sorry for the late post but this is turning out to be a very busy week. Rob and Ellie are in our friends' wedding this weekend, so it's only going to get busier! We'll post more about that next week, but in the meantime, here's a (somewhat lame) Balfour video to keep you entertained :) Enjoy!

5 comments:

Elleah said...

I enjoyed Ellie's song about her curls! Josh is going to have big, strong arms from waving them around so much! I pass the winter days by reading, blogging, and facebooking when Kiera is sleeping, and walking Kiera around the house and reading to her when she's awake. I can HARDLY wait for warm weather!

Kristi said...

For those without kiddos, life seems to go on as usual, despite the different seasons, minus outdoor activities. I do like having a lot more baths to warm up in the winter! And instead of spending afternoons walking at the park, we got a gym pass!

Kimberly said...

We watch your videos! This one had all four of us very entertained on this frigidly cold day!

Kathy said...

Ha ha ha... you guys made us laugh :) Spring will come soon!

Allison said...

'brush my curls' cracked me up!