A couple weeks ago we had a huge rainstorm on our way home from the grocery store. JUST as we parked the car the rain stopped, leaving large, wonderful puddles all over our parking lot. So I pulled off Ellie's shoes and socks, rolled up her pants and let her run wild:
No, she loved it. So we knocked on our neighbour Hayden's door....
As I write this we are having another dreadfully rainy day. This time, however, Ellie donned some beautiful shiny green boots (hand-me-downs from cousin Regan) and we bravely went to Extra Foods to get some chocolate chips. Ellie thought she was the coolest kid in the whole store, staring at her feet the entire time with this satisfied look on her face. So easy to please!
1 comment:
Hey Rob and Jackie,
I just figured out I could link to your name on my blog! So I wanted to say Hi back and see if we could catch up. At least I can apologize for being a poopie friend "Post-Regent" Looks like you guys are doing well even if Rob has a little less wisdom in his head lately.
Chris
Post a Comment