Treasuring the blessings, one by one...

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

A few pics of Dana's wedding

Dana, the gorgeous (and very relaxed) bride.
Me and the kids.
Dana and mom looking awesome.
My family,which is getting very large! Ellie, Rob, me, Leila, Dad, Mom, Dana, Jon (my new brother) Karla, Regan and Nathan.
Ellie having a blast with Nana.
Ellie happy in the arms of her handsome Bapa.
Regan looking beautiful. It was quite the task trying to keep these flower girls clean for the ceremony!
Dana and her step mom Liz admiring the wedding wheels.
My sister Leila, a bridesmaid.
The girls drawing attention to themselves as always!

(I didn't have time to take photos during the ceremony or reception, but it was beautiful. Dana and Jon's vows had most people in tears; Regan and Ellie actually both came down the aisle looking like little angels (and then Regan ran back UP the aisle:) and Rob did a stellar job of MCing the reception. It was an incredible day that I'll never forget!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks mahvelous! Nice to see a picture of Leila finally! Haven't seen her since she was in grade 10, I think! And I LOVE your mom's dress. WOW! Is she snazzy or what!? Glad you posted these!