Treasuring the blessings, one by one...

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Home, happy, and bushed.

Hey Everyone...Just a quick post to let y'all (as my dear friends in Texas would say. Cheryl...er, I mean 'my friend' also says 'peenk' instead of pink. But I divert.) know that we're still alive. Barely. :) We got back from a week long trip in Vernon on Friday night. I worked all day Saturday, Sunday was spent catching up with family, and because of some co-workers being out of town I'm working every day but Thursday this week and Rob's working every evening, SOOO....the word 'blog' only hazily drifts across some obscure part of my brain as I'm dozing off to sleep at night. Except for tonight. Because I'm procrastinating baking brownies for my dear hubby who does an incredible job of fathering Ellie all day long. Now that I admitted that I had better go do something about it. Anyone wanna come over for brownies?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey at least i don't say 'Manitoeba' (notice the emphasis on the toe part of the word in case you Canadians don't get it!)
it looks like y'all had fun on your date night... patrick and i are planning on doing that in Sept. we CAN'T wait!! i am so looking forward to a night alone.