
Well, I tried growing Ellie's bangs out, but her large, vein-y forehead was screaming for something to frame it, so Tuesday I gave in and took Ellie to get her first haircut at a salon (I've trimmed the back of her hair myself before to avoid baby mullet.) The result? Well, we think she looks quite grown up. However, it was difficult to get a good photo because she certainly wasn't too happy about this experience...as she isn't about most new experiences. The only way I could get her to forget her woes was to give her my wallet and let her fill her shoe with quarters. :) I'm thinking I should write a book called, "1000 Ways to Distract Your Baby that will Probably Only Work Once." Or is there already one out there? If not, I'm a millionaire.
1 comment:
I was just telling patrick the other day how moms are the best at coming up with something new to distract children. my mind is constantly thinking about what can i give her next. we are about to get on a plane... i don't even have to tell you how many rabbits i am going to pull out of my hat to keep Saige happy! :)
Ellie looks beautiful and I would have to agree that she looks very grown up.
love,
cheryl
Post a Comment