Treasuring the blessings, one by one...

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Hey Folks. Elianna, my mom and I arrived safely in Steinbach last night (and Ellie only screamed for half the flight)! Rob and my dad are currently driving across the country with the trailer of stuff, hopefully stopping here and there for the occasional gut bomb (greasy burger)...so we'll be seeing them tonight!! I got to see our new joint and it's HUGE compared to what we're used to!! MAN, I got a PANTRY, a walk- in closet, and three other closets, and our old place only had one TEENY little closet in our bedroom, and the door didn't even close. Plus we got a DECK and now i'm dreaming of the cherry tomatoes i'm going to plant, and the hummingbird feeder i want to hang. PLUS we have two bathrooms...HALLELUJAH! I won't tell you why that's a relief, but it certainly is. :) ANYHOW, all this to say that things are going well, and I'm so thankful to the Lord for taking care of us.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Sounds like many blessings! Enjoy getting settled!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you like you're new place! What a blessing!
Can't wait to see you again and have Aiden meet his newest second cousin!

Anonymous said...

Oh man! I'm going to blame my grammer on certain little fingers that are trying to type alongside Mommy's!