

Yesterday felt a bit like Christmas, when Rob and I set up the bedside sleeper that our landlords are letting us use for the two months that we'll be here in our tiny little basement suite with the baby. Feels so good to have SOMETHING ready, you know, just in case I go into labor next week. Oh! For those of you who have been wondering and/or praying, I had my (hopefully) final ultrasound on Wednesday this week, and the ultrasound technician told me that there is now NO sign of anything wrong with our baby's intestines, and that everything looks 100% normal!! Praise the Lord! Thank you for your prayers!!
(p.s. mom, the three pictures are the ones I was telling you about)
5 comments:
good to hear my nephew's okay!!
Jacki,
I was just on a little holiday in Puerto Rico. Strangely, you and your baby popped up in a dream one night while I was there. Do you have an email address posted on this site? I'll email you the dream.
Hi Kristi,
It's so good to hear from you!! Yes, please do email me (about the dream AND your holiday!)
robnjax09@hotmail.com
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Jacki
Hey Jax!
The bed is adorable and the pictures of the lady bug, etc are very cute - I am always very impressed that you manage to make your hobbit size home look so big and comfortable! Your baby will love its new home...
love you,
cheryl
time for you to update. now.
Post a Comment