Jacki! I did not know that you are pregnant! How exciting! I wandered here by a maze of blogs. I didn't even know that you had one and I haven't seen you in years! I have a very special place in my heart for pregnant ladies, as I am a nurse in labor and delivery! All the best in your last weeks of pregnancy! Kristi...used to be Reimer...now Farrow
2 comments:
Jacki!
I did not know that you are pregnant! How exciting!
I wandered here by a maze of blogs. I didn't even know that you had one and I haven't seen you in years!
I have a very special place in my heart for pregnant ladies, as I am a nurse in labor and delivery!
All the best in your last weeks of pregnancy!
Kristi...used to be Reimer...now Farrow
is it okay to make a fat joke or are your hormones making you sensitive??
Post a Comment