Treasuring the blessings, one by one...

Tuesday, April 09, 2013


Well here it is, April, and I'm only just editing February's photos, because that's how life is. And I'm realizing that these pictures are starting to get a little redundant! There are an AWFUL lot of pictures of the same kids...doing the same things...around the same house. 

I suppose that happens when winter is infinitely long.
And one doesn't have a vehicle to use during the day.
And it's too cold to take a baby outside for a walk.
And you have too many kids to bother taking the camera anywhere when you DO actually get out...because the reality is, your hands are already quite full.

So here they are. The moments...albeit similar to every other month...that I managed to treasure on film in the chilly month of February.

Sister cuddles!


New big boy gitch for Micah...with guitars!! (now to potty train him...)
A sunny afternoon and a yellow ball. :)







PLAYDOUGH!

A new book. 
A good messy snack.
Treats from a church friend when the kids were sick.
Pre-reading skills. :)
A table full of friends.
Monster cookies!



Big-brothering.
A new way to have fun :)



Chillin' in the crib.

A day nice enough to hang outside.
7 month old sweetness learning to sit!

Micah.
Father-daughter valentines date.
Valentines treats for my boys.
Flowers. For me. :) From this guy I love.
An awesome surprise in-house-restaurant date (live piano music and waitress included) from that same guy that I love.
LEGO! I treasure Lego almost daily.  :)
Best invention ever.
A lazy, cuddly morning.
Chillin' in the crib, part 2.


Gloria's never alone for long!
Waiting for spring.
A brother moment.
Addicted to Puffs.
Micah suddenly learning to love colouring!


Pseudo soother.
Finding his name on the fridge...backwards.
The jolly jumper.
Sneaking in a muffin break.
Dr. Micah
He's so good, he can Doctor himself!
Sparkling eyes.
Always hammering something.
A cheap toy making a sick day happy.
Lipton's Chicken Noodle soup. 'Nuff said.

No comments: