As I was sifting through January's photo blessings I realized I missed a bunch of December.
*sigh*
Being a perpetual 'catch the moment on film' girl has a cost.
I'm hoping this is my last 'catch up' post for a long time (i.e. life has now become 'normal' again and I should be disciplined enough to keep up. :) Here's hoping!)
So here are yet MORE things, little and big, that remind me of God's goodness:
 |
| She is well-loved. |
 |
| A baby with stellar aim. |
 |
| A Micah/Rob masterpiece. |
 |
| Instruments in the living room...joy waiting to happen. |
 |
BAPA!! (can you find him?)
 |
| My dancing girl. |
|
 |
Her teacher and my dear friend who stirs up little hearts to praise!
 |
| No stage fright! |
|
 |
| The delight of seeing Josh as an angel (the sleepiest, yawning angel you ever did see!) |
 |
| How she watches out for her Micah. |
 |
| The toys that aren't toys at all. |
 |
| A BEAUTIFUL winter day! |
 |
| Discovery |
 |
| Family Pictionary! |
 |
| The joy of performing. :) |
 |
| That she loves her carseat. :) This is a BLESSING. |
No comments:
Post a Comment