Treasuring the blessings, one by one...

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Look at me...I'm (finally) sitting!

It's a well known fact that us Balfours uh, take our time in the large motor movement department.
I, Micah, am no exception to that rule. This week, at nearly 8 months I finally learned to sit well! Part of the reason it took me so long to learn is because I'm baby number 3. My mom and dad kept forgetting to let me practice.
Then one day they realized that when they plunked me on the bed after my bath,
I didn't topple over so much anymore!
I sure surprised them!
The bed is definitely my favourite place to practice my skills,
because I don't fall on so many dinosaur tails and Polly Pocket arms here.
Youch. That hurts!
I think my all-time favourite thing about sitting up is
TOWERS!
When Joshy knocks them down, I just CAN'T stop LAUGHING!
My friends and family also think I look quite cute and grown up from this angle. So I give them lots of sweet smiles to make them feel happy.
But once in a while I get tired of sitting up, and join my little friends who enjoy lying down more. This particular girl is rather cute, wouldn't you agree? Her name's Myelle, and she sure is a sweetie pie. (By the way, if you click on this picture to enlarge it, you'll be able to see my two new massive chiclets cutting through my top gums.)
When my mom leaves me laying on the floor these days, I like to roll around and find new cool things to play with. Like these wet things. How fun.
But my ALL TIME favourite place to sit? My HIGHCHAIR! This people food is the BEST!
That's all for now!
xoxo
Micah

3 comments:

Elleah said...

Yay for a sitting cutie pie!

Anonymous said...

That last picture steals my heart :) Congrats Micah!

Anonymous said...

That lass comment was from Allison Harder sorry forgot to sign.