


Hi Everyone! I'm at my folks' house right now and just thought I'd grab the opporunity to use a faster computer to update you all. Things here are going sweetly along - small-town life suits us just fine! Rob's not loving his job at the cheese factory (let's face it, lifting 50 pound blocks of cheese all day isn't a whole shwack of people's idea of a good time, not to mention the swollen fingers, sore back, aching legs and head-to-toe bruises that appear every morning), but we're still hoping and praying that God'll bring about another job in His good timing. Ellie's doing great, as always, and has us busy with a new past-time - trying to make her giggle. She just started a couple weeks ago, and we just can't get enough of it! Unfortunately what makes her laugh one time, doesn't necessarily make her laugh the next, so she keeps us guessing. I'm really truly enjoying my days, still getting together with lots of friends, making our apartment look more like home, and reading reading reading! I have a whole new library to devour now. Anyhow, I'd write more, but that would get truly boring. Here's a couple pics from my parents' collection of Ellie at 3.5 months old.
2 comments:
Hey you guys!
What a beautiful, beautiful baby Ellie is. Thanks for sharing her pictures and little adventures of your life in Steinbach.
We miss you!
Ailen
Hey, cool, Ailen posted something here. Hope you two are well. Rob, I love Cheese! Hook a brother up!
Cheers,
Preston
Post a Comment