Treasuring the blessings, one by one...

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Just a little update:

I had the ultrasound last week and all is well! Baby is head down (right down there in my bladder which is a lovely sensation) and WHADAYAKNOW - he or she is a FINGER sucker, just like both Rob and I were. This is definitely our child. (It was so cute, watching him/her suck away at his/her fingers - we got a bunch of photos of it...Sheesh, I can hardly wait to stop this "him/her" business...soon we will know!!) The technician estimated that the baby was already 6.6 lbs! And we still have 12 more days of building up body fat to go! The countdown continues...

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Can we see another tummy picture????
Glad to hear that baby's position is cooperating! Around 7 pounds is a nice size to stay at little one!